Private New Orleans Ghost Tour
Dive into the haunted experiences of the French Quarter neighborhood on foot with a private local tour guide. On the Private New Orleans Ghost Tour, you will immerse yourself in the historic events, spiritual tales, and macabre sights of America’s most foreign city.
Your ghost tour guide, Carie Ewers, will happily tailor each visitor’s experience to suit their particular interest. First, you will begin at your hotel or other convenient location within the French Quarter. Next, you will make our way through Jackson Square and see Muriel’s, the Pontalba Apartments, and St Louis Cathedral. Then you will delve into some of the main highlights including Madame John’s Legacy, the Old Ursulines Convent, and the Lalaurie Mansion.
Private New Orleans Ghost Tour Details
– Local guide and spiritual reader Carie Ewers personally conducts all tours.
– Tour lasts approximately 2 hrs in duration
– $195 for up to 6 people
– $20/person for additional guests over 6 people
Arrival / Misc.
– If your hotel is within the French Quarter, then your guide will happily meet you there.
– Otherwise, the tour will begin at Molly’s at the Market (1107 Decatur Street).
– Tour will end anywhere within the French Quarter that is convenient.
– Please wear comfortable walking shoes. This tour will be on foot.
Payment / Refunds
– Reserve Online Now!
– We typically require payment upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– If the customer cancels at least 72 hours in advance of the tour, then a full refund (minus any expenses incurred) will be provided.