Private Garden District Walking Tour
Enjoy New Orleans’ Garden District at its finest with a private local tour guide. On the Private Garden District Walking Tour, we will explore Lafayette Cemetery #1 as well as learn about many of the grandiose 1800s mansions throughout the area. The Garden District is one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in America, and we will have a fun, relaxing, and engaging stroll through the streets as we immerse ourselves in the history and architecture of the historic district.
First, we will make a visit into Lafayette Cemetery #1, made famous from countless movies and television shows. Next, we will stop by stunning historic homes such as Colonel Short’s Villa, Toby’s Corner, McGehee House, and Buckner Mansion. Additionally, we will check out sites from popular culture including the Manning House, the Anne Rice Home, and the Benjamin Button House.
Private Garden District Walking Tour Details
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– Tour lasts approximately 1.5 hrs in duration
– $175 for up to 6 people
– $15/person for additional guests over 6 people
* For larger group size, please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour will begin and end at the entrance to Lafayette Cemetery #1 at 1400 Washington Ave, NOLA 70130
Payment / Refunds
– Reserve Online Now!
– We typically require payment upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– If the customer cancels at least 72 hours in advance of the tour, then a full refund (minus any expenses incurred) will be provided.