Private French Quarter Walking Tour
Explore the New Orleans French Quarter at its finest with a private local tour guide. On the Private French Quarter Walking Tour, we will soak in the history, architecture, and culture of America’s most foreign city.
First, we will begin at your hotel or other convenient location within the French Quarter. Next, we will make our way to Jackson Square, the historic plaza in colonial New Orleans and site of Saint Louis Cathedral. Then we will stop at some of the main highlights including Madame John’s Legacy, the Mississippi River, and the Lalaurie Mansion. Additionally, we will cover topics that every visitor needs to know, such as Cajun v Creole and how the destruction of Hurricane Katrina occurred.
Private French Quarter Walking Tour Details
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– Tour lasts approximately 2 hrs in duration
– $195 for up to 6 people
– $15/person for additional guests over 6 people
* If you have a larger group size, then please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– If your hotel is within the French Quarter, then I will happily meet you there.
– Otherwise, the tour will begin at 710 Royal Street inside of the Royal Mask Shop.
– Tour typically ends at St Louis Cathedral on Royal St. in the center of the French Quarter.
Payment / Refunds
– Reserve Online Now!
– We typically require payment upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– If the customer cancels at least 72 hours in advance of the tour, then a full refund (minus any expenses incurred) will be provided.