New Orleans Plantation Tour
Enjoy the comfort of leaving the city a private vehicle to an historic plantation on the New Orleans Plantation Tour.
First, we will travel away from the city and explore one antebellum plantation home of your choice. You will learn about the main home, how a sugar farm operated before modern machinery, the struggle of slaves on a plantation, and the lifestyles of rural South Louisiana. Then, we will drive along River Road to view the other large plantation homes in the area.
Currently, the most popular plantations to visit are either the extremely picturesque Oak Alley or the slavery museum at Whitney Plantation. Plantations in the area all have in-house guides who lead the tour through the home. Therefore, I will accompany you along the way to give you information on the grounds outside the tour and answer any questions you may have.
New Orleans Plantation Tour Details
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– approx 4 hrs in duration
– $450 / up to 4 guests
– $560 for 5-6 total guests & $600 for 7 total guests
* If you have larger group size, then please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour will begin at your hotel, if it is within the city of New Orleans.
– Tour ends anywhere you prefer within city limits.
– Tours are conducted in either a mid-size SUV, minivan, or luxury SUV, depending on group size.
– If you do not specify a preference, I will plan on taking you to Oak Alley Plantation.
– Specific vehicle types can be procured upon request. Please contact me!
Payment / Refunds
– Reserve Tour Now!
– We typically require payment upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– If the customer cancels at least 72-hrs in advance of the tour, then a full refund (minus expenses) will be provided.