Citywide New Orleans Culinary Tour
Leave the tourist center in a private vehicle, visit some under-the-radar eateries, and see food through a local’s eyes. Most importantly, experience the legendary cuisine of the Crescent City and share our unique history of from a culinary perspective. On the Citywide New Orleans Culinary Tour, we will taste some New Orleans classics and venture to the areas of town only known to locals.
Our journey will include four tasting stops around the city. First, the Citywide New Orleans Culinary Tour will start with a pickup at your hotel or anywhere convenient in town. Then we will drive towards an eclectic food market outside of the French Quarter packed with local charm where we will sample some local seafood. Next we will see a bit of the Marigny, Bywater, Esplanade Ridge, and Bayou St John as we head towards a po’boy shop that is arguably the best in New Orleans. We will then make a stop at a local Cajun butcher shop to try some house-made specialty sausages or fresh wild game jerky. Finally, we will finish with a bite at an ice-cream and dessert shop with hand-made treats.
Guests will purchase their food/drink along the route, as individual tastes and hunger varies. Vegetarian guests can easily be accommodated, but please provide advance notice since our route will slightly change.
New Orleans Culinary Tour Details
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– 3-4 hrs in duration
– $395 / up to 4 people* (food/drinks not included)
– $470 extra for 5-6 total people & $495 for 7 total people
* Larger group size? Not a problem. Please contact me!
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour will begin at your hotel, if it is within the city of New Orleans.
– Tour ends anywhere you prefer within city limits.
– Tours are conducted in either a mid-size SUV, minivan, or luxury SUV, depending on group size.
– Specific vehicle types can be procured upon request. Please contact me!
Reservations / Refunds
– Reserve Now Online!
– For unique reservation or payment requests, please contact me!
– If the customer cancels at least 72 hours in advance of the tour, then a full refund (minus any expenses incurred) will be provided.