New Orleans City Tour
Explore your way to a complete understanding of New Orleans with your private guide in the New Orleans City Tour. New Orleans offers up so much depth beyond the tourist center. Gain a local’s understanding of the city with your private drive throughout the Crescent City.
First, the New Orleans City Tour will cover the highlights of the historic French Quarter. Next, we will head towards the Garden District to view the 1800s mansions. Then, we will visit countless charming neighborhoods of New Orleans to see how the area evolved into a modern 21st century city. We will also view the charms of Uptown, the Magazine Street boutique area, the Tulane/Loyola University Area, and Audubon Park. Also, we will discover historic Bayou St John and City Park, one of America’s largest urban parks. Lastly, we will learn how the modern flood protection system works and see the effects of Hurricane Katrina. As you travel around the city, you will see the diversity of charming districts that New Orleans has to offer.
New Orleans City Tour Details
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– 3 hrs in duration
– $395 / up to 4 people* (food/drinks not included)
– $470 extra for 5-6 total people & $495 for 7 total people
* Larger group size? Not a problem. Please contact me!
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour will begin at your hotel, if it is within the city of New Orleans.
– Tour ends anywhere you prefer within city limits.
– Tours are conducted in either a mid-size SUV, minivan, or luxury SUV, depending on group size.
– Specific vehicle types can be procured upon request. Please contact me!
Payment / Refunds
– Reserve Now Online!
– For unique reservation or payment requests, please contact me!
– If the customer cancels at least 72 hours in advance of the tour, then a full refund (minus any expenses incurred) will be provided.