Explore the French Quarter at its finest by walking in a small intimate group. On the French Quarter Walking Tour, we will soak in the history, architecture, and culture of America’s most foreign city. Highlights include Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, Madame John’s Legacy, the Mississippi riverfront, and the Lalaurie Mansion.
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– 2 hrs in duration
– $195 / up to 6 people
* For larger group size, please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour can begin at your hotel, if it is within the French Quarter.
– Otherwise, the tour will begin at 710 Royal Street inside of the Royal Mask Shop.
– Tour typically ends at St Louis Cathedral on Royal St. in the center of the French Quarter.
Payment / Refunds
– Payment is typically required upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– Full refunds will be given if requested least 48 hours in advance of the tour.