French Quarter Pub Crawl History Tour
The French Quarter Pub Crawl History Tour allows you to enjoy the historic district in the best way possible – with a drink in hand. The Pub Crawl History Tour is a great way to explore the French Quarter, gain a strong understanding of the New Orleans history, architecture, and culture, and discover some of our more interesting bars and drinks. With your private local tour guide, you will cover all of the important information of the neighborhood, while making three pit-stops at local establishments.
French Quarter Pub Crawl History Tour Details
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– Tour lasts approximately 2 hrs in duration
– $195 for up to 6 people (drinks purchased separately by the guests)
– $20/person for additional guests over 6 people
Arrival / Misc.
– If your hotel is within the French Quarter, then I will happily meet you there.
– Otherwise, the tour will begin at 710 Royal Street inside of the Royal Mask Shop.
– Tour typically ends at St Louis Cathedral on Royal St. in the center of the French Quarter.
Payment / Refunds
– Reserve Online Now!
– We typically require payment upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– If the customer cancels at least 72 hours in advance of the tour, then a full refund (minus expenses) will be provided.