Enjoy the comfort of driving away from the city a private vehicle and visiting a beautiful historic plantation home in South Louisiana on the Plantation Excursion.
We will travel away from the city and explore one antebellum plantation home. You will learn about the main home, how a sugar farm operated before modern machinery, the struggle of slaves on a plantation, and the lifestyles of rural South Louisiana. Plantations in the area have in-house guides who lead the tour, but I will accompany you along the way to answer any questions you may have.
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– approx 4-5 hrs in duration
– $450 / up to 4 people
* For larger group size, please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour can begin and end at your hotel, or anywhere convenient within the city.
Payment / Refunds
– Payment is typically required upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– Full refunds (minus any expenses incurred) will be given if requested least 72 hours in advance of the tour.