The Pub Crawl History Tour is a great way to explore the French Quarter, gain a strong understanding of the New Orleans history, architecture, and culture, and discover some of our more interesting bars and drinks. With your private local tour guide, you will cover all of the important information of the neighborhood, while making three pit-stops at local establishments.
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– 2 hrs in duration
– $195 / up to 6 people (drinks not included)
* For larger group size, please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour can begin at your hotel, if it is within the French Quarter.
– Otherwise, the tour will begin at 710 Royal Street inside of the Royal Mask Shop.
– Tour typically ends at St Louis Cathedral on Royal St. in the center of the French Quarter.
Payment / Refunds
– Payment is typically required upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– Full refunds (minus any expenses incurred) will be given if requested least 72 hours in advance of the tour.