Maybe you need to burn off all those beignets you ate the day the before. Maybe you think walking around is just too slow for you. On this New Orleans Jogging Tour, you can discover more territory at a faster speed and cover the French Quarter, Marigny, and Treme.
We will tear through the history, architecture, and culture of the French Quarter. Plus we will also cover the Haitian refugee migration into the Marigny and venture into America’s oldest African-American neighborhood, the Faubourg Treme. Highlights include, Jackson Square, Madame’s John Legacy, Esplanade Ave., Frenchmen Street, Mississippi Riverfront, Congo Square, and St. Augustine Church.
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– 1.5 hrs in duration
– approx 1.5-2 miles total running
– $195 / up to 6 people
* For larger group size, please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour can begin at your hotel, if it is within the French Quarter.
– Otherwise, the tour will begin at 710 Royal Street inside of the Royal Mask Shop.
– Tour typically ends at St Louis Cathedral on Royal St. in the center of the French Quarter.
Payment / Refunds
– Payment is typically required upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– Full refunds (minus any expenses incurred) will be given if requested least 72 hours in advance of the tour.