The French Quarter is most enjoyable when walking in a small intimate group. On the French Quarter Walking Tour, we will soak in the history, architecture, and culture of America’s most foreign city. Highlights include Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, Madame John’s Legacy, the Old Ursulines Convent, and the Lalaurie Mansion.
– Please visit the Reservation Page to book a tour
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours
– Hours – 10am (Only Private Tours are available during the months of June and July due to off-season low demand.)
– 1.5 – 2 hrs in duration
– $27 / $20 (Military/Student)
– 12 person limit.
* All tours can be customized as a Private Tour. If you want a different start time or a larger/smaller group size, please contact in advance.
Tours start on the hour! – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour.
All French Quarter Tours will begin within the Royal Mask shop at 710 Royal Street.
This is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
Space is limited for each tour slot, so walk-ups will not be guaranteed a spot on the tour. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
Refunds must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of the tour.