French Quarter + Garden District Walking Tour
With this tour, your private local tour guide will lead you through both the French Quarter, the original colonial settlement, and the Garden District, where the wealthiest locals in the mid/late 1800s built their grandiose mansions. We will start with a 1hr 45min walking tour of the French Quarter. Highlights include Jackson Square, St. Louis Cathedral, Madame John’s Legacy, the Mississippi riverfront, and the Lalaurie Mansion.
Next we will hop in an Uber/taxi and scoot over to the Garden District. We will visit Lafayette Cemetery #1 and enjoy the many beautiful Garden District homes, including the Anne Rice home, the Buckner Mansion, the Sandra Bullock home, Colenel Short’s Villa, the Benjamin Button house, the Manning home, and the Briggs Staub house. We will return either by Uber/taxi or streetcar, depending on timing and your preference.
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– approx 4 hrs in duration
– $325 / up to 6 people
* For larger group size, please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour can begin at your hotel, if it is within the French Quarter.
– Otherwise, the tour will begin within 710 Royal Street inside of the Royal Mask Shop.
– Tour typically ends at St Louis Cathedral on Royal St. in the center of the French Quarter.
Payment / Refunds
– Payment is typically required upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– Full refunds (minus any expenses incurred) will be given if requested least 72 hours in advance of the tour.