Citywide Driving Tour
Explore your way to a complete understanding of New Orleans with your private guide in the Citywide Driving Tour. We will start by covering the highlights of the French Quarter and the Garden District where the wealthiest New Orleanians in the mid/late 1800s built their mansions. We will explore all of the charming neighborhoods of New Orleans to see how the area has evolved and grown into a modern 21st century city.
We will see Uptown, the Magazine Street boutique area, the University Area, and Audubon Park. We will discover quaint and historic Bayou St. John and City Park, one of America’s largest urban parks. We will also venture out to Lake Pontchartrain to learn how the modern flood protection system works and the effects of Hurricane Katrina.
– Owner Ashton Rogers personally conducts all tours.
– 3 hrs in duration
– $395 / up to 4 people
* For larger group size, please contact in advance.
Arrival / Misc.
– Tour can begin and end at your hotel, or anywhere convenient within the city.
Payment / Refunds
– Payment is typically required upon booking, unless circumstances require otherwise.
– Full refunds (minus any expenses incurred) will be given if requested least 72 hours in advance of the tour.